Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 90

MADELINE (female, 16)

1. The word of God and its power
2. God's attributes
3. The order God gave the world
4. My family~my kind and sweet parents and my fun and caring sisters.
5. Kanakuk~ the directors and kitchies and kounselors and leadership and all the kind people there
6. Music and the accessibility of music now
7. iTunes and the charts on it and the 1.5 min previews Yay!
8. My phone and group texting and that you can text pictures. Magical! It's like "here is my face!" Or my food or my friend or whatever!
9. Katie Johnson
10. Mrs. Lincecum and Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Peters and Mr. Shaw and Mr. Sharp and Mrs. Allen and Mr. O'Dea and Coach Christie and Ramsay and Bishop and Mr. Jared and Mr. Shapleigh and all the other lovely teachers at Regent
11. R. E. G. E. N. T.
12. The sweet Kamp kounselors over the years esp. Boo and Jackie and Blaire and Katy and Log and Tay
13. Dance.
14. Hip hop
15. Hip hop music and the people at Reach Records
16. Miss Shelly and her ballet class
17. Recital costumes and recital and the opportunity for all that!
18. That my bunion surgery is done!
19. Worship with other believers
20. Worship dance
21. Contemporary dance and beautiful dancers
22. Wisdom
23. When people speak wisdom
24. God's magnanimous gifts
25. That Christ lived perfectly and God accepts me through Him
26. The Church. <- <- <-
27. T shirts
28. Gracefulness and whatever God gave me that enables me to be a dancer.
29. Artists
30. World museums
31. The communication possible these days. I mean I can talk to my friends miles and miles away in a phone or text convo–yay! Such a blessing.
32. All the Christians who've shaped my life
33. Books
34. Bookstores
35. Authors
36. Analogies
37. My feet
38. My health (so thankful for this one)
39. Light
40. Things that glow
41. YouTube
42. Windows
43. Pilots
44. Vivian. And Vivian. And Vivienne. And viv. Gahh she is amazing.
45. Aly and Lauren and Kelli and Lacy and Anna and Monica and Ellen and Sally and Carlene and Ginger and Renee and Julie and Terry and Becky and Mark and Jeff and Greg and Jeff and Callie
46. OKTO DELTA SO MUCH
47. All the friends who've gone in and out of my life. Esp Reagan.
48. My friends' talents and getting to go support them
49. Coffee and Starbucks and coffee shops and holding coffee cups and grownupness
50. Poetry
51. Vintage stuff and rustic-looking (or just nicely decorated) rooms
51. The Internet and its loveliness
52. The Life of Faith Series
53. The Betsy-Tacy Series
54. Maud Hart Lovelace
55. Fashion and fashion
56. The White House
57. Mail
58. The lovely boys in my grade. Favorites.
59. Holidays
69. The Christmas Season
70. My Bible accessibility and my Bibles
71. People who have affected history for the better and who chose strength and courage and death for the true life.
72. Everything that didn't make this list
73. Pages
74. Soft things
75. That my house isn't overrun with bugs
76. Latin (oh dear)
77. Languages
78. France and Paris and the Eiffel Tower and facades of buildings and the frame in the lobby of Le Meurice
79. Breakfast in France
80. Funny things
81. Memories
82. Decorations. Like flowers in a house or little cute stuff.
83. PARTIES!!
84. Planning said parties
85. Planning things
86. My grade
87. Perspective
88. Humble people
89. Super Sully
90. Abby and Mikaela and Megan and Megan and Grace and Elizabeth and Madison and Kat and Caroline and Reba and Rebecca and Jen and the rest of kabin 9(yay) and Leslie and Mack and Alyssa and all the other lovely girls who've been in my kabin before.
90. Old friends
91. People you meet at Kamp that aren't in your kabin but you're friends Yay for Kamp
92. Caitlin and Tanya and Sarah and Mary Bourne and the dance kounselors from the last 2 years
93. Servants (like people who choose to serve)
94. Restaurants
95. Baking and baking in our kitchen and baking with friends
96. Boys
97. Old people
98. Ideas
99. Grandma Sug and ancestors
100. Cards (like greeting cards). And so very much more than is on this list. Thank you Lord for your blessings and creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment