Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DAY 101

JAN (female, 54)

1. God’s love for me
2. My  sweet husband
3. Charlie
4. Henry
5. Vivian
6. George
7. Parents who love and support me
8. A wonderful extended family
9. A great big brother
10. Scout – the best dog in the world
11. A warm, cozy home
12. My good health
13. A healthy  husband and children
14. Heaven
15. The way my husband loves me
16. My sister-in-laws and they  way they live their lives
17. God’s protection over my family
18. The knowledge that God hears my words and knows my  heart
19. Tallee, my friend and helper who brings joy to my home and adds hours to my day
20. Sandra, and her sweet spirit and work ethic
21. Life in a free country
22. Great friends who love and encourage me
23. A good book
24. Going to the mountains
25. Bruce’s parents and they way  they raised him
26. A cozy fire
27. Beautiful flowers
28. Dates with my sweetie
29. A good movie with popcorn
30. Charlie’s chance to pursue his golf dreams 
31. Henry getting into Texas in Petroleum Engineering
32. Kids who desire to do well in school
33. Charlie’s pursuit of his faith in college
34. Laughter
35. Ministries we love that make a difference
36. Beautiful places that God created
37. The love between my daughter and her cousins
38. The thankful project and the sweet girlies who created it
39. When the kids bring their friends over to hang out
40. My  kids Bible studies
41. Teachers who have poured into my kids
42. A good cup of coffee
43. Exercise and bodies that like to work hard
44. A hot shower
45. My Bible study group
46. My prayer partner
47. Family dinners at home
48. A walk on the beach
49. The four seasons
50. Sunny days and rainy days
51. Summer at Sea Island
52. Henry’s determination, work ethic, sweet smile and loyalty  to friends
53. Vivian’s keen mind, determination, never-give-up attitude and kind heart
54. George’s sense of humor,  happy spirit and the song in his heart that spills out to his lips
55. Charlie’s love of his family, sweet spirit, talent in golf, work ethic and desire to be the best that he can be
56. My husbands work ethic, honesty,  fun-loving personality and the way he models these qualities to our children
57. Vivian’s baking
58. Traveling to other cultures and experiencing their way  of life
59. A quiet weekend at home
60. Watching golf on TV with my husband on Sunday afternoon
61. Watching Downton Abbey with the family
62. When my kids make good decisions
63. Beautiful things
64. Photography that makes memories for the future
65. Workmen who fix things
66. Music
67. The smell of freshly cut grass
68. Telephone calls from Charlie
69. Good coaches that have been great teachers and mentors for my children
70. When Charlie has a successful tournament
71. Summertime
72. Doctors and medicines that make people better
73. College football in the fall
74. Babies and the joy they  bring
75. A good massage
76. A spa day on vacation
77. Art that pleases my eye
78. Christmas, photo cards we receive and the joy of the season
79. The turkey fry at the Bevs
80. Dinner with friends and good conversation
81. Our abundant and undeserved blessings
82. The way that Uncle Johnny looks out for the family
83. Shopping trips with Vivian to NYC and Dallas
84. Staying in beautiful places
85. Blackberry Farm with my sweetie
86. Lunch with girlfriends
87. Walks with my dog Scout
88. Surprises from my husband
89. A car that gets me where I need to go
90. Sermons that speak to me
91. Morning devos
92. Airplanes
93. Saxon publishers
94. When people are healed
95. Good teachers that have inspired my kids
96. The beauty of freshly fallen snow
97. Grilling and dinner on the back porch
98. Vivian’s creativity
99. Playing games or cards with my family and friends
100. Forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment